It has been a good Wollstonecraft week:
- an interview with another local journalist, in Mary's pew, no less (awaiting publication);
- a recce to Parliament, with Mary on the Green collaborators;
- a surprise seminar (the convenor said, "You were in the Islington Tribune!");
- mutual-admiration-society coffee with the StokeyLitFest originator, Liz Vater;
- a random friendly photographer;
- several books (purchased: a solid 1976 edition of the Scandinavian Letters; borrowed: Footsteps: Adventures of a Romantic Biographer; read: Ariel, last perused in deepest adolescence);
- too much time on Twitter....